How to Create Your 2019 Strategic Plan in 7 Simple Steps
Have you created a plan for your business, your goals, your success in 2019? If not, you are likely leaving a bunch of money (and time) on the table. Taking the time to plan for your business allows you to look at what is and is not working, and make smarter choices about how best to run it.
Here are 7 simple steps to creating a plan for your business in 2019:
- Block 3 hours in your calendar to plan
- Look at your 2018 financials – clean them up if need be!
- Decide where you will focus, and what you will stop doing and offering in 2019
- Set Revenue, Expense and Profit Goals in a spreadsheet
- Determine how much time it takes to create and deliver that quantity of services
- Make sure that fits in a real-life calendar
- Block 10% of your calendar for white space
Download the extended version How to Create Your 2019 Strategic Plan in 7 Simple Steps worksheet here, so you lay out your plan in a methodical, non-magical thinking way.
What was your takeaway from this episode? Come share in the She Thinks Big private Facebook Group. It’s free, and it’s the best place to be if your big ideas need airtime and support to grow.